Saturday, November 29, 2008

Two things real quick

First, my best friend Jon got engaged a couple months ago (I have about a half-dozen friends. While I don't have enough kidneys to give each of them, I figure the odds of two of them needing a kidney are so small this is legitimate.).  He asked me to take some pictures of it for him, because, well, I'm an accomplished slightly above mediocre photographer.  It was very beautiful and he totally surprised her.  It was awesome.  Jon is very lucky he found someone as perfect for him as Bonnie.  They both love to read, love movies, and love Jesus.  It is fun to be around them.  

It's also worth mentioning that Jon somehow convinced Bonnie to marry him while looking like a homeless man.

Here are some pictures:


Second, our neighbor two doors down has a huge (are there any other kind?), black great dane.  It got out the other day.  Being the great neighbor that I am, I simply took it to the back gate, opened it up for her, and let her in.  I saw that the back door was open and I noticed the back gate was a little finnicky, so I figured she had helped herself out.  Today, I saw our neighbors huge, black great dane, and she has a black/white fence.  I had let the wrong dog into the house.  Oops. 

1 comment:

Elijah Davidson said...

Ha! That's awesome. I bet that made for some surprise when they got home.

Dibs on a kidney.