Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday craziness

I don't think we have any free weekends until the middle of January. Phew! This weekend is Thanksgiving banquet at church, lunch with the McGowns, and Becca's birthday. Next week is a 3 day work week (YES!) and then Thanksgiving. The first weekend in December... I know we have something but I can't think of what. The second weekend is Patrick's company party, Christmas girls night, Lights in the Heights, and hopefully the theater. Then the third weekend is Justin and Kacy's wedding and our small group party. That's the weekend before Christmas; that week we leave for Baltimore!! We are there until New Years Eve, and then of course we're off on New Years Day. And I think Elijah is in Texas that next weekend so I'm sure Patrick won't be making any plans. :-) And I believe Patrick is going to Big Bend sometime in January. Quite the busy next couple of months we have!

9 days until I can put up the Christmas tree!! We saw the first house with Christmas lights up in Copperfield when we were on our way home from small group on Sunday night. We drove down the street to check it out of course. And we drove around a little more to see if anyone else had followed suit but so far they haven't. Hot chocolate and Christmas lights, here we come!

Seriously, I have to get better at posting pictures. My camera was dead at the wedding this weekend! Bummer. I took a picture at the rehearsal dinner though, I'll post it later.

Happy 37 days until Christmas!!

No comments: