Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let's use this blog for what it was intended for...

...and I'll tell you about our lives.

I have been using the blog of personal gain lately. While I'm not apologizing or in any way remorseful of my actions, I thought I would return to what it Becky originally intended it for. However, since Becky has been an infrequent contributor she can't stop me.

9:00 AM Wake up. Do not get out of bed. Its too cold. Lay in bed for another half-hour. It is Saturday morning. Why would you get out of bed if you don't have to?

9:30 AM Remove self from bed. This is initiated by Becky. I am against this. My cries go unheard.

9:45 AM Breakfast is being prepared by me. Of course. That's why Becky was so involved in getting me out of bed. She was hungry and, to be honest, her pancakes aren't as good as mine. Probably because she has never made pancakes. I always make the pancakes.

10:00 AM Breakfast is served. Pancakes, scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon, and coffee. I refuse to acknowledge that there are dirty dishes in the kitchen.

10:15 AM Breakfast is complete. Television is watched.

11:42 AM Becky takes a bath. Patrick goes to the park to ride his bike.

1:00 PM Patrick returns. Dirty dishes are missing. I assume Becky did them. I am thankful that is my assumption.

1:30 PM Becky goes to get her eyebrows threaded. Patrick goes to the dress shirt store. He was able to get two Jos A Bank dress shirts for $29 (for both), normally $80 a shirt. No theft was involved. A pair of shoes was returned.

3:00 PM (Approximately) Watch Aggies play OU. It doesn't look promising.

4:30 PM More errands are run by both members of the Patrick Gilgour family. A lampshade is returned, a child's Christmas gifts are purchased, and choice beef is selected. A trip to Target was required. Target is terrible. I hate Target because Target hates good Americans who work hard, achieve, and believe in God. Not really, but that sounds good.

6:30 PM Dinner is being prepared. We are hosting a guest, Meghan, who Becky met in college. Her husband is away hunting. I am jealous. The only thing I have hunted for today is hair ties. No camo involved.

7:15 PM Steak is enjoyed. All steaks are cooked to (near) perfection by yours truly. I believe grilling is a gift God has blessed me with. My father is also blessed with this gift. I should post about this later, but my father's so gifted many a cow, while going to the slaughter, has requested for my father to cook them.

7:45 PM Brownies are cut. I am happy. Its not pie, but hey, I don't look like Brad Pitt, either. Meghan and Becky talk. I interject with comments I find funny. Meghan laughs. I'll cook her a steak again.

9:30 PM Becky and I do the dishes together.

9:45 PM I watch TV. I don't care for Texas Tech much.

11:55 PM I'm going to bed. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.