Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The week is halfway over!




I can't believe Patrick hasn't posted about this yet. We are going camping this weekend! We are going to buy a cheap skillet thing for him to make me pancakes in on Saturday morning. The weather should be perfect for it, lows in the 50's so it will be cool at night and highs in the 70s so we won't sweat when the sun comes up. We're going to Brazos Bend and I know Patrick is pretty excited.

We're just going for Friday night. Saturday evening we have a couples shower for Justin and Kacy in the Woodlands. I have a gift already! And it's wrapped. That is being really on top of things for me. Which is a good thing becuase tonight is church and always a crazy night and tomorrow will be our one down night, and we need to go to Costco becuase we are critically low on peanut m&m's and orange juice! Patrick buys extra pulp orange juice becuase he loves orange juice. I drink orange juice because I feel like I should but don't really like it, so I buy the kind that is mixed with pineapple and banana. Which is apparently girly orange juice and he won't have anything to do with it. So we have to go buy some of the chunky stuff. :-)
Last night we had joint effort quesadillas. If you have never made quesadillas with mozzarella cheese, you are seriously missing out. They are SO so good. I got a recipe for them awhile back and I will never return to my grated cheese quesadillas. We had some leftover fajita meat so we worked with that and the mozzarella that I have to use this week (doesn't last very long, you have to buy it fresh) and it was yummy. Tonight will be Chick Fil A night becuase it's close to church and we don't have much time on Wednesdays.
Fun times with my grandmother last weekend, pictures to come. OH and our wedding pictures FINALLY came so I will post some of those too. :-) yay!!

No comments: