Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog War 2008

We're in the middle of a post war.  Its my turn to attack.  

Since Becky's grandma was coming in town we decided we would finally take care of the guest room/ office.  It is definite a slash room.  You know what a slash room is, right?  It's something/ something-else-totally-unrelated-but-your-out-of-space-and-still-want-to-have-room-for-it-so-you-put-it-in-the-same-room.  I might have gotten a little carried away.  

Becky's side (before slash) is cute.  We set up a faux bed with cute pillows and decorating magazines.

Patrick's side (post slash) is where warriors prepare for battle.  We're talking William Wallace posters, Apple products, machetes, and a Hullabaloo tray.

This room totally defines our relationship and I love it.

I might post pictures of it someday.

1 comment:

Elijah Davidson said...

Two. I have two arms.

And keep up the rapid fire postings. I love it.