Monday, October 27, 2008

Becky doesn't put her pants on one leg at a time. She's not like most people.

Thanks to Stephen Colbert for that line.

So I had to work a little more today and Becky had to work a little less. I had to go to some training for work for an upcoming project and I didn't get done with that until 7. Becky had a doctor's appointment and was home a little earlier than normal. Which worked out to be especially wonderful when I got home and the house smelled of wonderful, home cooked aromas. Becky was in workout shorts because she had gone running (albeit only to the end of the block and back, or about 1/4 mile). She had cleaned the house, made the bed, and picked up the dry cleaning.

In the oven were chicken crescent rolls. I'll type that again. In the oven were chicken crescent rolls. If you haven't had any of Becky's CCR's (all things CCR are good), you haven't lived. They're delicious and this is the first time she's made them since we've been married.

I am sooo excited. I'm going to eat.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that somewhere she's stashed a pie.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I LOVE the CCR's. They are one of our favorite stand-by meals. We came up with a variation, that cuts the 'canned' taste of the chicken. We thaw frozen chopped spinach, drain it, and mix it in. This was Russell's idea, and we LOVE it!