Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We had a LOT of Christmases!

Our first Christmas celebration was just the two of us. Patrick made us this beautiful dinner that was so yummy. The pictures of that are before I opened my first present (camera!) so they are on his camera. I'll post later. One of the gifts he gave me was this book, stories from couples married 50 years or more. I read a little bit of it last night... so cute.


Patrick got this fleece he really wanted.


He got me this ornament for our first Christmas as a married couple!

We got LOTS of other gifts, but there are some highlights.

The next night was Christmas with his family. Here's his dad opening.

And Meghan (yay Twilight!)

And Michael got tickets to some wrestling thing.

And his mom

And of course Jax.

The next night was the Palmour family Chrstmas. Libby got a new bone.

And I'm not sure why my sister is the only person who got their picture taken. My mom has better ones, though. I got her that bag... cute, huh?

The next day we headed for Baltimore. Here are a very few shots of the many many Christmases we had there.

My cousin Tanner.

My cousin Jamie (one of my flower girls!)

My cousin Liam (one of our ring bearers)

Geemom and Tanner

This was them opening the gifts we got them in Hawaii. :-)

And last but not least, we headed to Lufkin this past weekend for Christmas with the extended Palmour family.

This is a really terrible picture of my Uncle Sid, Aunt Vicki, and GrandDortha.

My mom, Anjela, my cousin Phillip, his wife, and next Christmas Baby Chloe will join us!

My dad and his mom.

Presents!

Phew! Of course I missed some things. Christmas with my mom's college roommate's family, Elijah's visit, Christmas with the Nelsons. But you get the idea. :-)

No comments: