Friday, January 2, 2009

2009!

Happy new year! Patrick and I watched the sun set on 2008 from the plane on the way home from Baltimore. We are back in Houston, enjoying our days off before Monday takes us back to work.

We are making resolutions. Everyone does that, I know, and never follows through after January. We have resolved to do the following:

-Make better use of lists
-Do all tasks that take no more than 2 minutes immediately
-Take lots of fun trips
-Be slightly less connected to our cell phones/email/blackberry/etc.

I also plan to try to be somewhat more physically active. This is not a lofty goal... I currently do absolutely nothing. :-)

Tomorrow we head to Lufkin to spend time with my dad's family for Christmas. That's always a good time. We are also in the market for a new TV which I know Patrick is pretty excited about. The TV we have right now is not really ours, so we are going to use some Christmas money to get a new one. Lots of fun things going on in the Gilgour household. Oh, and we got LOTS of Christmas cards!! They have taken up a shelf and a Christmas card holder.

Well, I hope you all have a happy New Year! Happy 2009!

No comments: