Monday, January 26, 2009

Taggied by Jeni!

Tag rules:

1. Go to where you store your digital photo folders. Open the fourth folder.

2. Go to the fourth picture and post it.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 people.

I have two places where I have pictures, so I am posting two.



This is one of my favorite pictures. It's from my Ring Dance. College was almost over for me, and we went out this night with my friends and had a really good time. We're at Autumn and Ashley's house. Doesn't Patrick look handsome?


And this one...
Haha. Patrick took this picture of himself in my room at my parents house while I was living there last year. It was after I got my new computer. Nice.

I am tagging: Claire, Courtney (Roberts), Chelsea (Wichert), and Patrick.

1 comment:

Elijah Davidson said...

Patrick does look quite handsome.