Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged by Mrs. Land!

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.

5. Leave a comment for each blogger.


1. I am addicted to blogs. I LOVE to read
about people's lives. Even people I don't know well. Stalker-ish? Possibly. I just love it.


2. I LOVE to go on vacation. I am a different person on vacation. Patrick can attest that in vacation mode, I am pretty much a happy camper. I prefer the beach. Something about being at the beach (or at my grandparents' house) just puts me in a happy mood. That's a picture of Maui, where we went on our honeymoon.



3. I dislike all cooked fruits. I also especially despise cooked carrots. YUCK! Something about the texture I just can not handle. I planned to put up a picture but the thought of cooked carrots grosses me out that much... no picture.




4. I love to write papers. It actually makes me excited. My business degree didn't require too much writing, but I had a few classes that did and I got really excited about it.




5. I am overly sensitive about my food bei
ng fully cooked. For whatever reason, I am very conscious of that when I'm eating, and how sanitary the place is. I will only eat steak if it is completely well-done, which Patrick thinks is a crime. BUT... for whatever reason I like Chinese buffets. Patrick says it makes no sense that I freak out about food and yet will eat at a place that has a sneeze guard. But for whatever reason, I like them.

6. I absolutely love bread. In sandwiches, I prefer very large pieces of bread and just a little bit of whatever is on it. Panini's for example, there is a ton of bread on a turkey panini. You barely notice the turkey. That's how I like it. I also only like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that have been sitting in the refrigerator, and I have been eating one of those just about every day for lunch since the first day of kindergarten.

I was tagged by Jeni.

I wasn't sure who to tag. If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

I tag Patrick.

Elijah Davidson said...

It's anything but lame. I was bummed that Jeni didn't tag me. I love stuff like this. I might be as addicted to blogs as you are, Becky.