Thursday, September 4, 2008

Heck yeah my wife cooks!

I love it when Becky cooks!! Seriously, it's the best. I enjoy grilling. I think its man in its most primitive state, meat + fire. If only I could bag my own dinosaur and drag it back to the cave. I guess Costco is pretty close to that.

This week has been good for us. We're getting to the point where being married feels "normal". Not old, dull, or boring, but something that we know we can be successful at. It wasn't a rough or shocking adjustment, I just think we weren't expecting it to be that way. I know Becky was aware it stunk after I used the bathroom and I knew she liked to watch TLC and HGTV way more than I do, but we're really learning how to best serve the other person. And it is fun. Not fun like Cowboy Troy and Gretchen Wilson at the RNC, but fun like watching The Office reruns fun.

Cowboy Troy < Paper cuts. /rant

No comments: