Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HOUSTON SNOW!

IT SNOWED TODAY! There were lots and lots of snowflakes, BIG ones, outside my window at work! I think it's supposed to be 70 on Saturday, but today it snowed!

This was the first time since I was 5 that there was real snow... all the other times I have been in Baltimore. With the freezing cold and no snow of course.

One big fat snowflake stuck to the window but I didn't get my camera out in time to catch it. However... Patrick had to work really late and when he got home he was a really good sport and went outside with me to capture the moment!!

We set up the tripod and I'm pretty sure everyone who drove by thought we were incredibly awesome.

2 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

And by "tripod" Becky means "Gorillapod," right?

Becky and Patrick said...

No, we busted out the full size tripod. The gorillapod is a little short. Besides, Becky wasn't willing to take a picture of me taking a picture of the gorillapod in the snow, so it wasn't worth it.