Monday, December 1, 2008

Craigslist finds!

We don't have very many pictures of our house on here, so I thought I would post pictures of the stuff we have bought off of Craigslist.
This one is our first Craigslist find, a butcher block cabinet. Which matches the new butcher block countertop Patrick made me PERFECTLY!


My second Craigslist find was the lamp in the corner of this picture. There was one at Target I wanted, but this one was cooler and WAY cheaper. We're kind of out of order, but the most recent Craigslist find is Patrick's leather chair.

The end table came after the lamp. I know Patrick was really excited to have that out of the way because I am somewhat picky. :-)

This is not a Craigslist find. This is the shelf Patrick hung for me this weekend. :-)


Also not a Craigslist find. For some reason, this is a really weird looking picture. But it's us at Chris and Leslie's rehearsal dinner.

No comments: