Monday, December 8, 2008

5 months (and some)

We missed an anniversary! Well, we didn't miss it. But we missed telling you! 5 months on December 5th. I know you are thinking MUST they celebrate every single month?? YES! We must. I can't believe how quickly 5 months has flown by.

Tonight I (Becky) had dinner with my good friend Amanda who I have not seen in a ridiculously long time and that was very nice. Patrick has been working a lot of extra hours lately, and especially this week. I know that's no fun for him at all, but he's excited to be staffed on a project he feels like he really contributes too. Plus it's really really close to home which is very helpful when you are working lots of overtime. And on top of that we have tons going on right now, so we're both busy busy at work and after work.

This weekend we have Patrick's company party, and apparently it's a cocktail dress affair. So I need to bust out my fancy clothes. I have a girls night after that so it's sure to be a late night. I'm thinking Saturday will probably be a crash day, a finish Christmas shopping day, and a Lights in the Heights night! Yes!

Anyway, this is a quick post, it's late. Patrick's in bed so I am off.

Merry 16 days until Christmas!!

1 comment:

Pam Palmour said...

Happy belated five monthiversary! What are you going to do after the one year mark?