Monday, March 23, 2009

Revisiting/Revising my Resolutions

I (Becky) revisited my post about New Years resolutions. I said that I wanted to be more physically active (check) make better use of lists (check) and take care of small things instead of putting them off (usually check). I've added a new one. I am going to invest more in relationships. At least that is my goal. It seems like in college that was so much easier. I had roommates, so of course I saw them. And I had scheduled events and meetings weekly where I saw the majority of my friends. But it turns out I'm not very good at maintaining friendships that aren't quite as convenient as they used to be. But that is not my intention! So I am remedy-ing it. Not completely sure what it looks like yet, but I'm on it.

On another note, we have yet another pregnant friend! More to come.

1 comment:

The Roberts' said...

I AGREE... it is much easier to make/maintain friendships in college!