Monday, July 5, 2010

CANCUN!


What's that? You're all friends with me on facebook and you've already seen these? Oh well! I'm far too proud of myself for actually having pictures to post to let that stop me. Blogger is being a little weird today so I'm in a strange order with these. I also didn't manage to get a single picture of Patrick's family but I promise they were there! Ok, confession. I took all of these in a span of like 3 hours. That's the only 3 hours I remembered my camera. The rest of the time I was far too busy lazy to take pictures.

Us getting ready for dinner! Of course, we were going to have someone take our picture at dinner, with both of us in it, but it seems I'm a failure in the picture taking department and I forgot. And I'm going to spare you our attempts at taking this one of us together ourselves. It's rough.

Beach!! Ohh I love it.



I'm fairly certain that I actually value the infinity pool OVER sliced bread, so I'll go ahead and let that cliche rest.

Patrick spent every waking moment in the pool. Not kidding.


:-) I like this one.

"Take a picture of me doing a cartwheel!" This caused a girl down the beach from us to ask her significant other to take a picture of her doing a cartwheel. And Patrick was a little worried that he would need a redo because her legs might be straighter than his, but no worries! Apparently she's not much of a gymnast and her legs were bent so we only had to take one.







Our resort. Westin Lagunamar. It was really nice.


Seriously. This is the life. I could do this forever.


View of the hot tub and beach from the pool.

At the pool. Loving every minute of it.

Vacation is my favorite thing on earth. Hands down.

No comments: