Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pictures!


This one is the crazy flooding. Actually, this is the week before the crazy flooding. Our street just REALLY likes standing water. Lucky us!



This one is Patrick with his mom on Mother's Day eve! We went to the Astros game.

They did fireworks for the occasion. Actually, they kept saying "Tonight we will do a special edition of our Friday night fireworks for Father's Day!" Hm.

That's Patrick's mom opening her gifts.
(Do you love our green paint?? We do!)
Sunday was Mother's Day with my mom, and then yesterday we went to Le Mistral for my mom's birthday. And my dad took some pictures, so I'll have to steal them.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! This week has been good so far, and tonight I just might get a pedicure. :-)
9 days to my birthday!!
72 days to vacation!!!

1 comment:

Leslie Hokanson said...

Get excited for PEDIS!
Also, Patrick's mom is adorable :)
-Leslie