Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What do I know of holy?

Every time I (Becky) hear this song (by Addison Road), the words are so convicting to me:

I made you promises a thousand times
I tried to hear from heaven
But I talked the whole time
I think I made you too small
I never feared you at all
If you touched my face would I know you?
Looked into my eyes could I behold you?

I guess I thought that I had figured You out
I knew all the stores and I leared to talk about
How you were mighty to save
Those were only empty words on a page
Then I caught a glimpse of who You might be
The slightest hint of you brought me down to my knees

That's all. Could you guys please be keeping a few different people and their 'we want to have a baby' situations in your prayers? I don't know any of them personally, but I've gotten lots of second hand stories recently of people who have had adoptions, in vitro, etc fall through.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: